Part No: B075S15S11
Works on most 1996 US-based, EU-based and Asian-based vehicles, which are compliant with CAN (Controller Area Network) and OBD2 protocols.EMISSION MONITOR: Displays the I/M readiness monitor status to figure out the sensor status
WIDE COVERAGES: Works on most 1996 US-based, EU-based and Asian-based vehicles, which are compliant with CAN (Controller Area Network) and OBD2 protocols.
EMISSION MONITOR: Displays the I/M readiness monitor status to figure out the sensor status and to confirm if your vehicle’s emission is compliant with OBD2 protocol, which is a best way to save your money.
MIL TURN-OFF: After Reading and clearing generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), you can turn off check engine light smoothly and quickly.
VIN INFO READING: Reads vehicle identification number which is very helpful if car keys are lost.
CONSIDERATE DESIGN: A backlit LCD is visible under the bright light which shows you 8 characters on this small-sized tool with a classical design.
TOPDON is a team who are dedicated to focus on product development and innovation and attach due importance to user experience. The most important conception of product work is to make life easier with intelligence and convenience. As a consumer-centric and product-centric team, designers ensure each product is well-designed, well-made, well-treated.
TD300 is a small-sized code reader with basic OBD2 functions. It is the best choice for entry-level users and DIYers. Equipped with 16-pin data link connector, TD300 meets most 1996 US-based, EU-based and Asian-based vehicles which are compliant with OBD2 protocols.
If you are not sure whether this tool works on your car, please consult us about details via email, Q&A or get details on our official website. We will give you quick response in short time.
No update needed.
No battery needed.
TD300 only works on cars with 12V working voltage.
TD300 doesn’t support update.
12 months warranty for any quality problems.
The first 3 months for free return and exchange.
7*24 Hotline for technical support.
1. Works on most 1996 and newer OBD2 and CAN protocols vehicles.
2. Basic OBD2 functions: Read/Clear DTCs – turn off the check engine light. Read VIN – help complete maintenance faster. I/M readiness – quickly check the emission status.
3. Support multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes.
4. DTC library with over 7000 DTC definitions – help quickly figure out the codes.
5. Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters – white and black screen for a novel design (retro and easy-to-read).
6. Thoughtful design: The OBD2 cable length is 56cm - you don’t need to bend into the car to have a diagnosis.
Display: Backlit LCD, 2-line, 8 characters
Operating Temperature: 0
℃ - 50℃ (32℉- 122 F℉)
Storage Temperature: -20℃- 70 ℃ (-4℉-158℉)
Power: 10.0 to 15.5 Volts provided via vehicle battery
Length x Width x Height: 120 mm (4.7") x 65 mm (2.6") x 21mm (0.83")
Copyright © TOPDON. 2004 - 2017. All Rights Reserved