Skip to content
- Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner: This mini-sized OBD scanner is Bluetooth connectable, and its App is suitable for both iOS and Android devices. And plenty of software package are available for the Bluetooth OBD scanner to check vehicle parameters' running conditions.
- Current Sensor Data Display: Vehicle speed, RPM, fuel consumption, engine coolant temp, fuel pressure, calculated engine load, throttle position, intake manifold pressure, air intake temp, timing advance, mass air flow, fuel level, barometric pressure, EVAP system vapor pressure, fuel trim.
- Full OBD2 Functions: The OBDII diagnostic scanner allows you to perform quick and complete tests on the engine system, to help you check the vehicle emissions through full OBD2 functions including Read/Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame Data, I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test and Vehicle Information Retrieval etc.
- Graphical Display: The OBD2 scanner displays the data streams in graph, which will clearly show the data and you can make sure whether the data are in normal range and deal with some malfunction parts.
- Data Record and Replay: It supports not only the data retrieval but the record and replay. You can have an easy data analysis for different types of data at all times and places, including trouble codes, live data and freeze frame data.