TOPDON warrants to its customers that this product will be free from all defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one(1)year from the date of the original purchase, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The sole responsibility of TOPDON under the Warranty is limited to either the repair or, at the option of TOPDON, replacement of the product at no charge with Proof of Purchase. The sales receipt may be used for this purpose.
- This warranty does not apply to damages caused by improper use,accident, flood, lightning, earthquake or if the product was altered or repaired by anyone other than the Manufacturer Service Center.
- TOPDON shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the use, misuse, or mounting of the product. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- Battery related products have different warranty period, refer to corresponding user manual for specific warranty period.
- All information in this manual is based on the latest information available at the time of publication and no warranty can be made for its accuracy or completeness.TOPDON reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
The starting date of the product warranty period shall be in accordance with the date of issuance of the purchase invoice. If the last day of the warranty period is a public holiday, the day after the holiday shall be the last day of the validity period; if the customer cannot provide the purchase certificate with a valid date, The starting date of warranty period is 3 moths extended from date of manufacture.
Repair Cost: If under warranty, your TOPDON product will be repaired or replaced free of charge unless damaged(including but not limited to a cracked screen, broken case, chemical exposure or liquid damage) from accident, abuse, misuse, natural disaster, insufficient or excessive electrical supply, abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions or unauthorized disassembly, repair or modification. If the repaired unit is out of warranty, the customer will be contacted and will be responsible for the repair fee.
For products out-of-warranty, the repaired or replacement parts have warranty period for half a year; for products that have not been out-of-warranty, repairs performed during the warranty period, repair parts have warranty period for half a year, if conflicted with one year warranty period, the longer warranty period is valid.
If the product cannot be repaired due to breakage from external force or loss during use by the user, it shall be replaced with a new one at the market price.
Outside the warranty period, the round-trip logistics costs shall be borne by the user.
If you are experiencing trouble with your product, please contact your local store, distributor or contact TOPDON free technical support. Specialists are available via phone, email, and chat.
Regional distributors provide technical services to downstream channels or customers who purchase their services. A regional distributor is not only a product supplier of TOPDON Technology in a specific region or market, but also one of the product service suppliers in that region or market.
Products requiring service should be returned as follows
Call or email the Technical Service Center with your model and serial number to obtain a Return Reference Number.
TOPDON TECH CO., LIMITED reserves all rights for final explanation.